Monday, February 18, 2013

Love

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

        As hard and stressful as my life can be, I am very fortunate to have all the happiness in my life that I do. I am surrounded by so many people that love me and are always there for me. I love them with all my heart. Which is alot, seeing as my heart is huge. I feel like I have so much love to give. So in this blog, I am going to share my love with you in hopes of brightening your day.



     Besides the awfulness of my day , I am currently at 'game night' with my best friends, Carlos and Casey. They cause my heart to burst with happiness.
Currently, I am venting out my life at Carlos. Then it's time for more games.
Skippo, to be exact!


They are the best.

To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment