Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Very Important People of Today and Forever.

My best friend, Cynthia, is everything a best friend should be, and more.

Her and I have been on so many adventures together. We've taken so many chances, knowing at some point things could blow up at us. We've stuck through everything, hand in hand. We go to the gym together and we walk on the treadmill for forever and talk about life . I can literally tell her everything. We sing really loud and dance together.. which is not something I am comfortable doing with just anyone. I want to never see her sad. I wish I could take away her pain and sadness. I know life isn't that easy.

It's so easy to give her my heart. she deserves so much love from everyone. She is an absolutely amazing person that I am so so so very lucky to call my best friend.
Ever since I've met her she's had a way of taking my bad days and making them not seem so bad. She encourages me to be strong. She doesn't believe that she's strong but she is. The fact that she is still standing after everything and trying to make life work again, shows how much strength she has in her. When she doesn't realize how much she really has buried in there.. I'm always going to be there to remind her it's there... and I'll always be there to lend mine.

Cynthia, I love you.


Next Post? This amazing guy named Rob.  :)

1 comment: