Saturday, March 16, 2013

Multi-Tasking

I'm currently working out on the arc glider at the gym. It's not easy to text and do this at the same time! If I was on the treadmill I soooo would have fallen over by now! I figured it's the perfect time to tell the world about my day! I have today off from Kmart... Thank god. I went to a craft fair today with my mom, her mom, and my step dad. I sometimes forget how pleasant I am. Then I see myself at the craft fair greeting and smiling at the vendors. I sometimes feel.. dorky. I'd love to meet someone like myself so i can see how the world perceives me. Too bad I don't have a twin.
Anyway, after the fair my mom and step dad took me along to the St Patricks Day parade. It was cute but I was freezing! Thinking about how nice it would be to be holding someone's warm hand....
Somedays I feel like talking a lot. I think it's because I'm used to having a phone call with Rob in the morning and then working and talking to everyone... Since I haven't done either... I'm going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment