Sunday, March 3, 2013

Working Out.

I love working out. I love pushing myself and seeing how far I can go.(not just in a workingoutkindofway). I went to the gym today so that pretty much means the rest of my day won't be terribly awful. It's so nice to go there and not think about life. To jist work your body and that's it. Ha! Besides the fact of that not being true anymore.. there's someone who no matter where I'm at or what I'm doing he's always right there on my mind.. but that's okay because he doesn't add anything negative in my life. He just adds tons of positives.
The rest of my day is going well.. at work.. another 11-7 shift which I'm trying not to dwell on.. since it's such a lame shift.....
not thinking about it.
haha.
My mom brought me in dinner since she is super amazing.
Mmmmm. Now I'm sleepy.
I love you, Rob.
I love you, Cynthia.
I love you, Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment