Thursday, March 21, 2013

Puzzle Pieces

I've never been very great at not procrastinating. It's one of my amazing talents. In schoool,I feel like I did my best work under pressure... Knowing I need to get it done ASAP. In real life... it's not the ideal thing to do. I've procrastinated getting my license.. going to school... I don't regret it though. If things wouldn't have followed through like they have I wouldn't be where I am today... an incredibly happy person who is finally taking control of her life. I've been looking for a jumpstart..  something to motivate me in the right direction.... and I've finally found it (him)  . It's because I feel like a part of my life is finally happening and I feel like everything else needs to catch up. I have my driving test scheduled... it doesn't mean I'm going to pass it but it's a goal I'm working hard to achieve. A possible new career is looming in my future. A new life with someone who loves me unconditionally.. just like I love him. I have all these amazing friends who will always love me and be there for me.. My family can be quite ridiculous at times.. but they love me. The puzzle pieces are finally connecting.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment