Friday, March 15, 2013

Need a Vacation

The past week has been absolutely amazing. Wednesday I went to a different Kmart... and I absolutely loved it. It was nice to be somewhere different.. makinga difference... I even got asked too go out to lunch with their upfront lead.. and to transfer.
I wish it was that easy to give up my Kmart...
While I was up there, Rob visited me on my lunch. I was having an awesome day already.... but add him into it? it's heaven.
Then last night my cousin drove me up to his Kmart. Best. Night. Ever. I'm happy that my cousin was so cool with everything...
I asked her if she liked him, she said, yes! definitely! but what i really like is how much you seem to... blossom... with him around. Everything that was dulled down while you were with Shawn is finally coming out again.. it makes me so happy to have you back to this way. Rob makes me feel so... great. He's my soulmate.
Just rethinking about last night is taking off the stress of work today...
plus, my coffee is helping.. seeing as how I am atDunkin Donut.
I need  a vacation, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment