Friday, March 29, 2013

Golly Gee

A week before I get my period.. for 3 days... I become an emotional wreck inside. I literally need a lot of happiness around me or I wallow around thinking stupid thoughts that at a regular time would make absolutely no sense. Even now I know I have no reason to think anything so sad but I can't help it. So instead of letting it out in person and letting my brittlewall crumble.. I'm just going to post that I am frustrated with being a girl and getting my period soon which leads to me being steriotypically moody. Also during this time I eat abunch of sweet things... which I also don't usually do.. which makes me feel fat.. and I know I'm not.. gosh. I need a delivery of a thousand compliments... stat!

Other than that ..
I'm pretty damn happy
This post is so contradicting..

No comments:

Post a Comment