Thursday, April 11, 2013

Up and Down, Up and Down

I'm trying to keep my life up. It wasn't too hard but now my days are lacking Rob time. Which was what kept me out of my funk called life. Now I don't have his voice every day to cheer me up and assure me that everything is goig to be okay. I can only assure myself so much until I stop believing it.
    I used to believe for a long time that my mom only hung out with me because she wanted my money. Every time, she's be like.. Leanne, let's hang out! then at the end.. Leanne can I borrow money?   Borrowing usually means at some point she'd pay me back....Yeah...

In the past year, she seemed to have calmed down from this.. until 2 weeks ago when she started this again. She borrowed 300.. that I really couldn't afford to let her have.. and I don't see it ever getting back to me. This stresses me out insanely. I just want to move away from her so we can not have this kind of relationship. We have a long line of her fucking me over money wise. Oh, that 1000 dollars I told you I'd put in your bank account for college that way you wouldn't have to worry about traveling that far to get it in?
Fucked over.
I love my mom. She pisses me off. A lot. If money was never involved in our relationship we'd be fine....
Then there's the whole I can't talk to Rob on the phone and I've spent the past almost 2 months talking to him for at least two hours a day then going to absolutely nothing? it's murderous.
Then I want him every day and can't have him yet...
I have so much love in me to give to him and it:s building up.

No comments:

Post a Comment