Sunday, April 14, 2013

Always Better in the Morning

     Whenever I have a bad day... I'm reassured by the fact that when I wake up in the morning the next day... I'll feel a thousand tines better. The past few days aren't folowing the usual pattern. I'm just so stressed. So. Insanely. Stressed. More than I think I've ever been. It's wearing on me. I need to just spend a day away from everything. Even then I'm not sure if that would help since I'm the type of person who never stops worrying. So things need to start going smoother and then I'll take a day away.
    I'm currently spending my weekend off at my brother/sister-in-law's and I'm having a lot of fun.... though it isn't quite the distraction I'd hoped it'd be. We visited with Laurie's family yesterday all day long and it's quite sad that I feel more comfortable with her family than I do mine. Mine are always just so damn stressful.Hers are so relaxed. Mine have had more hardships... I get that.. but sometimes it's nice to not be reminded. I understand that having a hard life makes you better appreciate the good things that happen but at this point... I will appreciate it all for the rest of my life if the bad stuff could just stop happenining.

Here's to hoping my depression will fade back into it's forgotten black hole once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment