Monday, April 29, 2013

Gosh.

     I'm retaking my driving test tomorrow at 9. I am maaaad nervous..but not as bad as I was the first time.      

   I worked my 2nd day as a flower-person. Surprisingly, even though it was a mopey day, it didn't seem to last long enough.
    Carlos and Casey also told me that more than likely they'll be moving to Florida in September  I'm quite saddened by this... They're both my soul mates and I just found them. I'm not willing to give them back to the world again. I'm attempting not to think too much about it. If I don't have Rob by this time.. I may just lose it.

    I've spent the past 2 days at my dad's.... I will robably be staying here for a weeeee bit. Though my mother is still trying to get me in with her. It'll cost me more money... but I'm very tempted... Even though my mom pisses me off.. it's more comfortable to stay with her. I really feel sad that I have to give up a place I called home for the past year and a half... it's not too hard because with shawn there, it's no longer a place of comfort.. it's just a reminder of my 7 - year mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment