Friday, April 19, 2013

What's New?

 For some reason both of my phones are wigging out on me today. At some point I will get a new phone.. you know... some day.   Haha. I went to the gym last night and besides the fact that I went with Shawn, yuck, I got a nice workout in. Which makes me feel great. I wish I could go every day. I'm sure my body appreciates me not going every day. ;)  I had to be dropped off at work early so I decided to come over and sit in Dunkin Donuts. I feel like no matter what, it's going to be an awesome day. I just feel it. I posted previously how I feel like something amazing is going to happen when it's warmer out. It's coming soooooon!
      Anyway, My new shoes make a huge difference. I didn't realize how much better my knees would feel.
    My driving test is in 11 days.
     I may go up to Burnham again next week.
    I should be starting my flower job next week.
      Somethig great is going to happen soon. I'm excited to see what it is.
      I think I'm pregnant.

     Hahaha! Just kidding.
    :)
    see? good mood today.
   Yay, Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment