Thursday, April 18, 2013

New Shoes

     I hate buying new shoes. This is only because I can never find a pair in my size. I wear a size 12, which means there's nothing to choose from unless I go for mens. Sigh.
      My mom brought me breakast in bed today. She went to the restaurant we always go to for breakfast.. and brought it to me. Along with an iced coffee. I thought maybe it's becauseI was dying and didn't know it but then she mentioned that she felt bad for dorgetting to bring me dinner yesterday after she said she would. Still, she didn't have to make it up but she did. My mom gives me such hardcore whiplash. Sometimes I'm sure Rob is just an amazing dream that occassionally occurs. Even when I get aggravated with him.. just the thought puts a face-splitting- grin on my face.

I got food on important papers.. that's bad, right? Right. gah
Apparently at work tomorrow my managr is giving us reviews. I'm nervous for mine, as I always am.

No comments:

Post a Comment