Saturday, April 27, 2013

Make A Wish

     I wish for happiness. For myself and everyone else. Through all of the pain, I want everyone to see the potential for happiness and to hang in there just because of the hope you have. Faith in potential happiness. All ya need.
     I started my 'part time' job of workig with flowers at Kmart. I can tell already that it's going to be really nice for me... nice and relaxing.
     I want to plant a garden pretty bad.
   I'm currently drinking a coconut iced coffee.. it sucks! Seriously, yuck. I'm disappointed in them for allowing such yuckiness! What I really want.. is a lemonade coolatta. my faaaavorite!
     I'm torn again between leaving shawn completely alone with the house . i'M kind of inbetween on being completely moved out.. I kind of want to be like, F you. You waste your money and borrow mine .. or not even borrow because you can't afford to pay me back..
Then I think.. he's currently housing my cats.. and he'd probably starve without my help... I'm sadly beginning not to care.. he takes advantage of me.. he always has and i've just recently realized how much..

No comments:

Post a Comment