Sunday, April 28, 2013

Million Thoughts

      Last night I had a dream about my sister, Jen, who passed away a few years ago. At first she was a part of my dream and then I was like hey wait, you're part of my dream but I need to talk to you for real, so are you really here? She replied yes, what do you need to say? So we talked for a good amount of time in my dream... I woke up feeling nice and calm... I've been thinking about her lately and I've missed her so it's at least nice to have had that time of my dream with her.
          I thought I was in love with Shawn when we first started dating but the more time I spend with Rob, I realize I was never in love with Shawn.Shawn has never appreciated me and still, til this day, takes advantage of me. I never felt beautiful with him and never felt like I could be myself with him.

I know that you know, I'm so in love with Rob... I just need to keep expressing it because it's something so new for me... something I haven't felt my whole life... and saying I love him doesn't even fully express it. He's my everything and every day.. I smile because I'm his and he's mine. No doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment