Sunday, March 17, 2013

Babe

Today was so stressful! I was close to tears. Usually days like that at Kmart don't get to me.. but I think I'm just so sick of all the negativity.. Gah.
So Rob called.. and I absolutely love him. I know I keep saying that.  but it's true. He completes me. With him there's no stress.. it's just us. I'm so fortunate to find someone to love me as much as I love him. When I think about that.. I'm like, wow. That's a lot of love. So I just finished eating pizza burgers with ny dad and I'll probably spend the rest of my night day dreaming about Rob. Smiling. A lot.
Casey asked me if I really needed a job----Since Kmart is frustrating me so much... I told him it definitely benefits me to have one currently.. then I tried to think of all the things I could do if I wasn't working! Insane. I've had a job nonstop for the past 5 years... it's a weird thought to end that.

No comments:

Post a Comment