Friday, July 5, 2013

2 days!.... Just Two More Days!

     My vacation is in two days and it is not coming soon enough. The funny part is, for my first 3 years I didn't take a vacation or any vacation days. I didn't need to. I loved Kmart and didn't want to leave it. Then came year 4, and though I loved Kmart, I wanted to take a break from it. Year 5? Yeah. It's draining me. Year 6? I may not go back. I'm sure they won't miss me too much. I'm just hoping that all my hard work doesn't go to waste and get all screwed up while I'm gone. I don't care too much. At least , I won't care while I'm on vacation.
     I am just so excited to do the whole vacation thing. The possibilities are endless of things I'm able to do. Even if I don't do anything, it's the fact that I had the possibility to do it. I've been super tired lately. I can't break out of it. Vacation, will you help, I wonder?
      I went to the fireworks with Casey Carlos and Erika. Every year, even when I was younger, I always felt so alone. Even when i wasn't alone I couldn't shake the feeling. This year was different, and that's important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment