Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Online Diary

     I really like this blog because I can post whatever I want and I don't have to worry about people judging me. I can express my feelings without getting whiplash. With a lot of people, I feel that way... Like they won't shoot me down. Then there are some people who would very willingly take hits at me. Maybe, some day, I'll share I with everyone. For now, it's just to the random people who find m blog and a few of my close friends.
    I started a new blog that people I know, can actually see. Www.iamle4nneblog.wordpress.com
     I actually started it because I was randomly surfing the web and found this one blogger who did a challenge to write a list of things for each day of the month. I loved the idea of having a topic to write about. I also loved the idea of maybe getting some of my friends involved. So I posted it on Facebook and I was happy when Laurie joined the band wagon! Then came more people. I'm so pleased. It's nice to have a group of us doing this together. It's interesting to see our diversities and similarities.. Too read the different flow and rythm of words from people.

No comments:

Post a Comment