Saturday, July 13, 2013

Reading A Cosmopolitan Magazine


We just moved again into a new house. Instead of settling in I'm laying on my bed reading. What am I reading? A cosmopolitan magazine. I was going to read a book but they are all still packed up and I really don't feel like digging. It's a rain day and all I want to do is lay on my bed and relax. I only have two days left of my vacation. I want to make them the best! Even if it means doing absolutely nothing.
     The one article I'm reading right now says, imagine an adult. Then she says when she thinks of an adult, she thinks of her 4th grade teacher. Why did she go so far back in time? Because in our pop-culture landscape.. There really aren't any adult idols. They are kidults. I thought of this as quite intriguing because its true and I really haven't ever thought of it!
     It also pushes the word 'careers' at me. It's always a reminder of what I want to do and don't know how.



    Update on life: I spent quality time with Alicia yesterday. I took her out to a very pricey dinner at a Chinese buffet, which is apparently more expensive on weekends. We walked through some stores at the TJ Maxx plaza. I bought her boyfriend some Chinese food too because I really like him. He treats her so much nicer than any boyfriend she has had before.  Then we came home, moved our beds upstairs, and relaxed.
^my new recipe. I suppose they have tons of recipes like this.. But gosh. It was so good! Ground sausage, onions, peppers, Colby jack cheese, hash browns, eggs.. A few seasonings.. Ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment