Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mango/coconut Honey Bunches of Oats

     I bought mango and coconut honey bunches of oats.. And finally tried it this morning.. I think that both the flavored are too overpowering and they shouldn't have put them both in one box. Oh well, it's edible ;)
    Yesterday I got Erika, Casey, and Carlos around for a picnic at Indian park. We went to Weis and grabbed a bunch of different foods. It was a last minute picnic so I didn't have to make anything. We got pizza, potato salad, chicken, crackers, cheese, etc. it was quite an assortment! I took over 100 pictures of them. 
    Then I went home.. Walked to the store to get Alicia stuff for pizza, which she is lucky I lie her south because it was so hot and humid out! Ugh.
   I came home.. Passed out.. At 530 pm. Woke up to a phone call at 1030 from Kmart. It threw me off a little bit because, well, Kmart closes at 10....
     It was josh asking me to come in wake today(Wednesday). He was going to have me come in at 6.. But since I had been sleeping all day, I figured, what the heck? Why not at 4am!?
    So right now, I'm sitting on my bed... Drinking coffee, waiting for my day to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment