Monday, July 1, 2013

Review Of The Movie, The Heat

I just got back from a date with my cousin, Erika, Carlos, and Casey. We went to see the heat. It was hilarious!! I was laughing the whole time! I heard a lot of mixed reviews but I enjoyed it. The actors played their roles well and the plot was great!
    I almost didn't go with them. I was feeling exhausted and grumpy. Then I realized how lame that excuse was. I'm happy I hanged my mind and went with them. I am so lucky to have my friends in my life. I've finally found my life time friends. They all understand me and love me how I love them. I haven't had that all my life and now I'm surrounded by it. Words can't describe how much of an impact they make on my life. They complete me. They give me hope and support.. Help me move forward.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment