Sunday, June 30, 2013

Vacation Is Where I Want to be

      If I had my way, I'd spend the whole week at the beach. Alone. Or not alone. Actually either way would be fine. I haven't been to the beach in 10 years. Sadly, my current money situation will not allow it. So here are my plans:
    -have a picnic with Carlos and Casey
     - take ^ them somewhere neat that they haven't been 
      -spend the night at my brother's house. 
     - spend a day with my dad because it's his vacation too.
    -if I'm not pregnant, drink with Carlos and Casey. Or spend a night cuddling with them. 
    -work a little with the flowers but avoid major Kmart things.
    -spend an evening with Travis, to catch up on things.
    - hopefully spend time with other friends I miss and haven't had time for. Aka, Cynthia, Courtney, etc.(family is also included in this one)


Those are my only ideas so far. I'm excited to finally have time for everyone.
    I jus drank an iced coffee. I'm feeling awesome but I really don't want to go back out into the heat. It'll only be for 2 minutes but it's quite intense outside. Maybe I shouldn't move to Florida. Haha
    I spent half my day working in jewelry. 
    Every customer I had was super nice.
    I did have a family come in.. Mother, father, son. They were buying their 12 year old son a wedding ring. He got a size smaller so could 'grow into it'. Apparently he's getting married next week. I am not joking when I say he was 12....

No comments:

Post a Comment