Saturday, June 8, 2013

We Are Two in a Million.

    I used to love watching S Club 7. I always found the music rather catchy. That's the only thing I can actually remember. The music, that is. My memories are slightly blurry. The only time I remember things is when another memory sparks it. Which is why, if you're with me, I may randomly blurt something out.
     Today, I'm having a good hair day. Aka my day hasn't gotten too bad. I also put makeup on to ensure that no matter what, some part of me looks nice which gives me an extra bump of confidence.
      I love iced coffees.
     What else is going on today!?
     After work I'm probably going of to eat with my brother, Laurie, hunter, and my dad. My dad gave  them the choice of Denny's or Pizza Hut... And since Pizza Hut makes Laurie sick... Well, they have decided on Denny's. which I have been boycotting for 2 years because they always give me the worse service. I've been completely forgotten 5 times. Drinks have been spilled on me twice. My food is cold 9 out of 10 times. Why would I go back? I've only gone the past few times because the people I go with are like, we never get bad service! Come with us! And every time they're like. Well, maybe it's just you.
      Which is crazy because I am insanely pleasant to them! Every time!! Gah. Maybe that's it. Or they suck.
      I have had bad service at other places too. It really must be me.
      I'm excited that I only work 9-5 today, by the way. It means I actually have the rest of my day to do whatever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment