Thursday, June 6, 2013

Marketing Strategy

    Before you ask.. No, this is not marketing strategy. Haha. I couldn't think of a good title for my day. It's currently 9am. I woke up at 8 because I really had to pee! I was like, no! I want to sleep in more!! But now I'm feeling so much better than I have in days because I actually got sleep. I'm very excited about this. My legs also don't hurt as bad as they did yesterday. I have off today.. But will more than likely be going in to work flowers. Mostly because Carlos is there.
    So I'm about to shower, might watch a movie because I haven't done that in forever.. Or read a book, which I may not read because I won't be able to stop.
     Then a gym date when Carlos gets off work.
     Maybe I can read after that?
     I'm determined to have a good day. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment