Monday, June 3, 2013

Grumble, Grumble, Harrumph.

      I am in such a grumbling mood. Grumble this, grumble that. I'm sleepy, rargh. I don't want to go to work because I'd rather curl up in a ball today and feel sorry for myself. Sigh.
      I'm allowed to have a day of that, right? I'm not sure I've ever done that but today feels like it could be that daaaaay!
      So freaking frustrated...
      Gah!
       Blah!
      -deep breath inserted here-
    Okay, everything happens for a reason.
     Everything will work out sometime.
      I hate waiting. I hate uncertainty. I hate how annoying and money-driven my mom is.
     I'm annoyed that I want Rob so much, because it hurts to not have him when I want him, which is all the time.
    I'm annoyed with Kmart because it's so repetitive in an awful way. Even the drama is repetitive, predictable, and ridiculous.
    See? Bad mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment