Thursday, June 20, 2013

Chicken Soup For The Soul

     I've honestly never really liked reading the chicken soup for the soul book. I've only opened up a few but every time I just couldn't get into them. I love sappy encouragement as much as the next person, but there's just something about the ..
     I didn't go to sleep until midnight last night and had to be in for work at 6. For some people, I suppose 5 hours of sleep is okay? Okay, probably not. So you can relate. I'm so dead tired.. I just want to lay my head down on something and pass out. There's actually something about this week that has prevented me from getting a full nights rest. It's slightly inconvenient. 
     I spent 3 hours last night hanging out with these two little girls. The last hour, Laurie brought hunter down to play. I love children. So much! I want to have my own pretty bad. 
     We walked to the park, the older one said, 'because walking is better for you than driving!' She just turned 4.. And I liked that a 4 year old knew that. The other girl is 2. We went to the park, threw rocks in the creek, watched a guy play tennis for 15 minutes... Walked back to my house and painted rocks, and watched caillou. So. Much. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment