Sunday, June 16, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies

   One of my coworker's brother is loving on me. This is not a good thing. He's creepy. I inadvertently gave him the idea that next time he sees me he needs to have chocolate chip cookies.
     Last night, I got drunk for the first time in like.. 6 months. I had a freaking blast at Carlos' surprise birthday/murder mystery party(also a masquerade). I really wish someone would have a surprise birthday for me... I don't even know ifnincan imagine anyone doing it.
    My trip to Burnham was amazing as always.. But ended on a slightly ominous note. I won't go into too much detail.. But gosh.
    Today, one of my coworkers told me that  he'd be happy to see people thank me every once in a while.. Because he doesn't think they notice that I am, in fact, a low paid hourly associate who is NOT an assistant manager. He also noted that some people see this treatment as something special and they get jealous.. But they don't see all the hard work I do and all the extra stress I take on to be everything they need me to be.
    I was like, that actually means a lot for someone to notice the great things I do!
     I do feel under appreciated sometimes.
     Anyway, I'm exhausted from lack of sleep, drinking, and working late.. So I'm calling it a night.
    Happy birthday to Carlos who fills my heart with continuous happiness!
     And I'm sending all my love out to those I love. Sleep well.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment