Saturday, June 1, 2013

So, Today

I just had the two days off and I wasn't ready to come back to work. I'm trying to imagine what it's going to be like after my vacation. I came into work, after doing flower things, to a mad house. It was pure insanity and I felt like I was being ripped into 4 people. It was great for the most part. Sometimes I need a rush and the feeling of aria lot being needed/useful. Sometimes I don't feel necessary upfront so it's nice to use a day where I am.
     Tomorrow I have off again. Super psyched. My day is going to consist of, flowers, gym, laurie(it's her birthday tomorrow) and dinner with my dad. I'm not really in the mood to hang out woth my dad. Sometimes I just like to hide from people. Especially because my annoying cousin will be there. Thankfully, he just wants me to make hot sausages. That's super easy and quick compared to what he usually has me make.
    So I'm at dunkin donuts, thinking about the direction of my life. How thankful I am for what I have and the things I still want. Day dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment