Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Caramel Swirl Iced Coffee

     When I was younger, I used to drink my mom's coffee. She'd only put creamer in it. I thought it left it with a nice smash of flavor. Then I went through a phase where I couldn't drink coffee. It just kept tasting bad. My older brother told me that all I had to do was keep trying different variances so I could find the perfect one that I'd like. I kept trying. And trying... And trying.. It took me a few years. I can't even remember exactly why I tried an iced coffee. All I know is after lots of flavors, I found I looooove caramel swirl, black. Yum!!
     So my life is just as confusing as ever. I've finally made the decision to move on from Kmart. I know I've been saying his but I finally feel it in my heart to move on. It's just time.
    Carlos and Casey want me to move to Florida later this year with them. Yes or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment