Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Exhausted But Content

    Today, I've definitely lifted more than I should have. My body is worn out but my mind is happy with having to be motivated to do it. I will admit I probably should not have moved all of the cinder blocks that I did. My back is starting to ache.
    I also had to buy a new shirt because my other one for ruined by all the dirt. At least it's a super cute shirt!
    After work, Carlos and I are going to the gym but I think I'm only doing cardio. My whole body hurts.
    The longer this goes on, the more pessimistic I get. It's just so inconvenient . And I love him.. And if he really loves me like he says he does, he won't let me suffer too much longer. Right? Right.
     Men.
     I thought today, well if he doesn't choose me I'm sure someone else could love me. What's wrong with that? I didn't think, oh I could love someone else. Just that someone could love me. Then I thought of how I feel when he touches me. And how it feels when he calls me.. Or texts me.. Or looks at me...
    That's exactly why I haven't oven up. How could he feel that way about me and not pick me at the end? We can hope.
     Life is nothing without hope.
      Anyway, wish me luck with surviving the rest of my day!
     <3

No comments:

Post a Comment