Sunday, June 2, 2013

Just Another Day

     It's just another day. Not like my day isn't really nice, because it is! It's just the same as usual. Flowers in the morning, gym with Carlos in the afternoon... Dinner with my dad tonight. Missing Rob, wishing I could see him today...
    Oh! And it's Laurie's 25th birthday!! I love birthdays. My birthday has never really been all that great... Which may be why I try to make everyone's unforgettable every year. I want them to have something special and meaningful that makes their heart happy. I made Laurie a homemade birthday card, since they are my specialty.. And she loves them. I also brought her a delicious cupcake from Burnham. She was thrilled. As was hunter when he saw me. :D he makes me feel amazing. Part of Laurie's birthday card informed her that I love that she was born. She was my first best friend and the first person to make me feel like I was worth something. I've always had a lot of friends but no one I could click with.. I always felt like I was missing something. Then when I was 13 I met her and she made me feel important. She still does. Now I have a lot of people in my life that make me feel important but I can never forget that she was the first one.
    So really, it's not just another day. It's a very nice day!

   Edited: Laurie said the card made her almost cry and that the cupcake was the best she ever had.. And that I should get her another one next time I go. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment