Monday, June 10, 2013

Losing Weight

      When I look in a mirror I still don't entirely recognize myself. I'm like, hey, do I really look this thin? Wow. I'm the kind of person who ALWAYS looks at a mirror if it's around. Not for the reason you'd think. I don't check my hair or anything. Some days I go and do something and have no idea what my hair even looks like! It's short now but I suppose it was especially bad when it was long. So why do I look in the mirrors? To make faces. Why? I have no idea. Even if it's just a raise of my eyebrows.. Then I look at my face and think, that looks prettier than it used to. Then I look at my stomach and think... How did I do that? It's funny because at first thought I'm like, I don't know how I lost so much weight! Then I think back and I do know. In the past 6 years I've made a Bunch of changes to my life style. It been by trial And error but every year.. I lose just a little more weight. I wasn't necessarily trying at first. I wanted to lose weight but wasn't sure how. Then I stopped eating so much. Then I started walking more.. Eating wheat bread instead of white. Stopped drinking soda, going to the gym. I'm figuring out how to live a healthy life style but still having fun. I don't stop myself from eating pizza, chips, etc. I find myself not wanting candy bars anymore because I think in my head, 'hell no! That's 400 calories! Do you know how long that takes to burn off at the gym!? Haha.

My mom has finally gotten a job in over 6 years. I'm not Sure where it is. I was too exhausted last night to ask.
Yesterday was also her birthday and I made her a chocolate came with peanut butter icing she was excited, of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment