Friday, June 14, 2013

Am I Really That Great?

        I posted happy birthday, along with a few other kind word, for Casey's mom, on Facebook. I really love this lady. She makes me feel like such a positive influence on the world. She's also one of those moms who loves everyone as her own. This is what she replied:
Oh my, sweetheart! Your birthday wishes are so moving. One thing you should know about me is that I can recognize someone who has a true and honest character. I knew when I met you that you were someone very special. Your soul shines bright and golden. You are very rare indeed and I have never met someone as pure as you. Don't ever change. The world needs someone like you in it. My world sure is a better place now that you are in it. I love you and thanks again for the blessings! 


Did I cry? Yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment