Saturday, June 29, 2013

Onion Breath

     The worst possible breath, even worse than garlic breath, is onion breath! Gosh! It is so impossible to get rid of! Yesterday, for my cousin's birthday, we had a cookout of sorts. One of the dips was pico de gallo. Onions galore. I hate raw onions, but this stuff is banging. I ate a lot.. Came home and brushed my teeth.. And still woke up in the middle of the night with awful onion breath.
     I'm not sure what it is, but for the past two days, my memory has been on the blitz. At work, I can't remember where I sent people to work.. I actually ended up writing it down and even then I forgot to write some of them down and forgot they were even working.. I can't recall details of the past two days. I'm not overly stressed... Well, not more than usual. I was actually in a  Super happy mood today. People noticed. I was that happy. It's been a while since I've felt so light inside. It was great.
   My vacation is in a week! I'm so excited!!
    Wanna know my plans? I'll let you know in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment