Sunday, June 23, 2013

Automatic Dispensers in the Bathroom

I like the automatic toilets. I don't like to touch the handle to make it flush. I like automatic soap dispensers. Usually the aim is good and I have enough on my hands. I hate the automatic faucets in the sink. I'd like to choose how warm I want it and make it last longer. They should give you choices. Hold your hand per this sensor or that one depending on how you want it. Oh and the soap things that are too close to the sink and squirt you randomly while you're trying to get the soap off! Ugh. The. There's the automatic paper towel dispensers that are so hard to make work! I've tried a lot of them.. They never seem to accept my hand. 
     Anyway, today I'm going on a day trip to a random place with my sister, mom and stepdad.
I'll let you know where we end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment