Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Apples to Apples

     I finally found time to start unpacking into my bedroom at my mom's. I've been working so much and doing things not at home, that I haven't had time to do anything. So I got home at 8, ate some brownies, then started hanging clothes, puttin books on my book shelves, thinking about Rob.... Oh, right. That had nothing to do with me unpacking stuff in my bedroom. Sorry, sometimes I get distracted with thoughts of him. Anyway, apparently the brownies and ice cream I had when I got home weren't enough for my stomach to be happy so I just broke down and made a pizza wrap. Hopefully it thinks its a good enough supper and will stay quiet until I fall asleep.
    I'm so excited to take my books out of the boxes. I love my books... I love looking at the titles and reminiscing about the story lines and what I was feeling while reading them.
    By the way, apples to apples is my favorite board game.
   Work was okay.
    One more day, then 2 days off in a row. I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment