Saturday, May 4, 2013

Silly Me

     Honestly, I stress way too much. I worry about everything and everyone. It doesn't affect anything I do but it's always subconciously on my mind. I am slowly going insane. People at work are occasionally such grump faces and don't want to work. After all these years, I still haven't figured out why it's so hard to work a little tiny bit while you're at work  .. . Crazy people.
      I am really enjoying living at my dads    except I miss my kitty faces. I think I've finally pulled myself far enough away from shawn so I know longer care... at all. Which sounds bad but it's incredibly great for me. I feel so free from him... and it feels great .
     I also love how awesome it feels to have my driver's license.. now I just need a car. Then I will finally be super independent! Which is what I've always wanted.. I hate having to rely on anyone.

I'm sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment