Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hungry, Hungry Leanne!

     Last night, my nephew came over, so after going to the gym with Carlos, then the mall with him and Laurie.. I came home and he wanted to sleep with me in my bed. I was like, sure, why not? Gosh. I forgot how much of a bed hog he is. I have a full size bed. It isn't that small... But he made it seem like it was. I don't think I got much sleep.
    Anyway, this morning I'm insanely hungry and want to eat everything. This is probably because of my hardcore workout I did yesterday... Usually the day after I'm ravenous.
   I'm also super tired.
    I wish I had more time for Hunter. I have to go to work in an hour and he isn't too pleased. I wish I could listen to him when he asks me not to go. Sigh.
    I miss Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment