Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fancy Day

       Had a great day, just so you know. I ended up being too hot and exhausted to go work with the flowers... But it can wait 'til tomorrow. Rob and I ate lunch together at subway, then I relaxed at the park until it was time for him to get off. There were a bunch of adorable ducklings running around all day! So cute! Then the ride home was nice... I love talking to him.  <3 I feel like we never run out of things to say. I love it. The. Saying bye was as sucky as usual. Well, not as bad. I felt like I'd see him sooner than usual, so it wasn't so.. Sad.
     Then my mom and I drove to the park to get hunter and he saw us pull in... So he started running.. And I got out of the car and ran.. Seriously, picture perfect. He's sooooo adorable. Sadly, I can't get off my bed right now because I'm feeling nasuseous from too much heat... But he keeps coming into my bedroom to see me and make sure I'm okay. He wants us to paint fish after I feel better.
   So tomorrow, hunter time, flower time, Laurie time (if she's feeling better), and gym time/Carlos time. Maybe rob time?
  Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment