Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sorry For The Wait

    Sorry that it has been so long! As I've said previously, when I'm happy I tend to forget to post. This is strange, seeing as how I had originally started this blog to share my happiness with everyone. Yesterday, I couldn't stop smiling all day. It was crazy. I was just so happy. I ran into two really great friends that I haven't seen in forever and of course hearing Rob's voice always brings a huge smile to my face. He told me he's just waiting for the day when I won't be excited by him. I informed him if he hasn't happened yet, it won't ever happen. Yesterday I was very content just knowing I have him in my life. Today he has off and I probably won't talk to him all day.... And that makes me miss him and wish he'd get it together. I know everyone is saying I should just drop him if he hasn't done it yet... But I feel in my heart that he will. And if he doesn't, I won't be anymore hurt later on than I would be now. So why not give him time? Though I can assure you my patience is running low. I've been pushing more in the past 2 weeks than I ever have. I feel like I'm coming on super strong, but honestly... I can't stand being without him. Once you find the person you want for the ret of your life... How can you just let them go? You can't.
     Also, an update on my living arrangements:  I couldn't stand my cousin anymore so I've moved in with my mom. I'm going insane here too though just because I'm so used to living by myself and not being bothered... I just want alone time. Or rob time. Alone time with rob time.

No comments:

Post a Comment