Thursday, May 9, 2013

So Wrapped Up!

    Wow. Life has been hectic. It seems whenever I'm happy I forget to actually post a blog! So, now I'm going to give you an update. Today and tomorrow I'm officially moving my stuff... All of it.. Out of the house I shared with Shawn. More than half is going to my moms new house.. Because she has more space. Some will be going to my dads where I am currently staying . At first I was unsure if I wanted to stay at my dad's . It, at first, felt uncomfortable. I realized that's just because I'm used to having my own place. It's actually fun. My aunt is a completely different person now than she used to be. The reasoning is because she finally fell in love. Now she's a super happy person. Living with my mom would put me closer to work.. That's the only plus side. As I've said before, my mom drains me of money... And there's rarely any food in the fridge... There would've been if she hasn't taken all of my money... She also wants me to be in charge of sending in the rent. Which is a brilliant idea. She never pays rent, aka why we always move. I'm not sure whether I should trust her this time around. She's just screwed me too many times. My dad always has food in the fridge! He buys stuff just for me to make. My mom is also always home... So she'd always be in my company.. I've become so used to having my alone time.
So many decisions to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment