Thursday, May 16, 2013

Yikes! How Loud Can You Say Happy?

     I am the type of person who can say HAPPY very loud!!!
      Especially yesterday. Yesterday I woke up to a good morning because I had fallen asleep happy. Then I woke up and got a text from him and I was like oh! He's thinking about me this morning! Yay!  So to continue with my happiness I went to a bakery and got these amazing/small desserts called peanut butter diddies. I went to Carlos/Casey's house and woke them up to surprise them. They were super happy. Then I went to Kmart to surprise Cynthia with one(and a cookie) because I love her and wanted to help any way I could to make her day better. I had just so much happiness to share yesterday. I was literally getting happy chills with all the emotion I was feeling. Then I fell asleep. In my own bed. Then I walked to work, by choice, because its beautiful outside. While I was walking, rob called. Then work has been super busy.
   Now I'm at dunkin donuts drinking a coolatta, cooling down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment